Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tick tock Tick tock.....

Hours...counting hours...tick tock... We're down to the wire now and I'm more of a wreck than I was with the other deployments... no deployment is ever the same for anyone involved. The soldier goes through different things and the ones left behind go through different things each time. This one has taken a toll on us and we've made it through another one, but have we survived? That is still to be determined...

Past blogs about our deployments:
Our First Deployment
Our Second Deployment
Our Third Deployment

You know, some people change for the better, some for the worse...time and circumstances determine how a person changes and I'm not sure what this has done to me... that is the scariest part... not knowing... not being sure of yourself for once is a scary thing...I know what I want and what I want to do and how I want things to go, but things don't always work how we want, do they?

I've been praying a lot lately and I need to get back to my relationship with Jesus b/c I really let go.... but now, I'm leaving it in HIS hands, b/c I can't do anything more... I'm all out of myself... I can't give anymore, I can't try anymore... I don't have the answers... all I have to give is gone.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment