Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Here comes Santa Claus ♫

One of my fave childhood songs from Christmas is "Here comes Santa Claus", but the Chipmunk version:



(please note, if this is through the feed on "notes" on facebook, the video may not be there, you will have to actually go to my blog)

As I write this, my husband and my boys are on there way to NJ while I'm finishing up some last minute things here at home. My daughter and I will be on the road later tonight and I'm pretty excited now to see my family and friends from "home". However, I'm nervous at the same time because I have a 12 1/2 hour drive ahead of me. I always get nervous before big drives! I think that's why I'm sitting here writing instead of packing more stuff in the car, LOL. Procrastination is a fault of mine.

Three days before Christmas and here in GA it is 69* out. Tomorrow I will be freezing while today I can go outside without my coat on...I will never get rid of this cough. I always seem to get sick around Christmas, I think it's the stress of the holiday, I hear that happens.

I guess I should stop rambling and get my ass in gear so me and the Pookster can get on the road.

Have a great Holiday! =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment