Monday, December 6, 2010

More happy pills please?

I'm one big ball of anxiety wrapped in "AHHHHHHHHHHHH".... these next few days can't go by fast enough for me. I feel like I am going absolutely crazy.
When he gets home we are going to New Jersey for christmas and I think that is what has me worked up.... I'm not looking forward to it at all. Don't get me wrong, I want to see my family and friends, but it's gonna be way too much for me for other reasons, but for my husband and my kids, I will suck it up and go. Just pray for me =)

Photobucket


Yesterday I went with my awesome buddies, Sharon and Sara, to stand in the cold and wait for Ludacris. Thank God we got there early because apparently he didn't get to see everyone and people were mad. So, I got a cd signed by him and my pic with him.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Now, looking at the picture, I see I need to stop fooling around and get back to losing weight... I was happy with losing 30 pounds.... AT FIRST... but now I need to get working on my next thirty. So, it's gonna be back to counting calories and exercising again. Gotta get my sexii on =) But first, I gotta get in gear and get ready for homecoming!! Yay!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment