Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kneller Fit Wraps - Product Review!

In the beginning of December, I received a few items from Kneller Fit Wraps to try out for a review. I was extremely excited, to say the least!

I was sent a 4pack of the Ultimate Body Applicator , one of the Facial Applicator and a 30 day supply of Greens .

First, let me say, I loved these products!! Now, I'll give a rundown of what each product is said to do and how it affected me.



Ultimate Body Applicator
  • Tightens, tones, & firms
  • Minimizes cellulite appearance
  • Improves skin texture & tightness
  • Mess-free and simple to use
  • Results in as little as 45 minutes
  • Progressive results over 72 hours
  • Made with natural ingredients
From Jaree, the owner of "Kneller Fit Wraps"
"The Ultimate Body Applicator is a non-woven cloth wrap that has been infused with a powerful, botanically-based formula to deliver maximum tightening, toning, and firming results when applied to the skin. It continuously hydrates for firmer, smoother, more youthful-looking skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite and skin slackening. See results in 45 minutes. Daily, toxins are naturally removed from the body by your stool, urine and the air you breathe out. The ingredients continue to work for 72 hours after you have applied the Ultimate Applicator, so you may continue to see progressive results over this time period."

I loved the smell of the applicator! It was fresh and energizing. If anyone does aromatherapy, you know what I mean. The pack comes with 4 applicators. You do one applicator every 3 days. You HAVE to drink at least half your body weight in water during the days you are "wrapping". The reason you do one applicator every 3 days is because it continues to work for 3 days. So that means you need to drink all that water during those 3 days. Before I started my wraps I googled to see how to get the most of my wraps. Before I applied my wraps, I washed the area with natural soap and water and then used a loofah to gently scrub over the area to get the blood flowing and open up my pores some. Then I applied the wrap and waited my 45mins. When my time was up, I rubbed in the excess "gel" and went on about my day with my water in hand.

I took measurements around the bottom of my rib cage, around my belly button area and around my hips. I did them before each wrap. I took pics but they are useless b/c of how I took them lol Most of my "fatty" area is below my belly button, in the tummy area that my pants hide. My pics didn't show that area and that is the area I lost the most inches. I went down almost 2 pant sizes. If you want to know my total inch loss, you can message me at --  Jamielynn *A Soldier's Angel* .


Facial Applicator

  • Deep hydration, botanically based mask
  • Produces a lifting effect
  • Firms and invigorates skin
  • Softens fine lines & wrinkles
  • Results in as little as 45 minutes
The facial applicator also comes in a 4 pack but I was only sent one to try out. I really enjoyed this! Especially because I love my facial masks (peel away and mud masks). After just using the one applicator, my face smoother and tighter. It smells just as fresh and energizing as the Ultimate Body Applicator. *funny moment* I came out of the bathroom with the applicator on my face and startled my husband.. "What in the....?!! Warn a brotha before you come out of the bathroom looking like that!" LOL He cracks me up!

Greens

"Greens blends 38 herbs and nutrient-rich "superfoods" to provide vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes in their naturally-occurring, bio-active, bio-available form." -from website
  • Alkalizing drink powder
  • Promotes pH balance within the body
  • 38 herbs & nutrient-rich “superfoods”
  • Equivalent of 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in each serving
I mixed the Greens each day with orange juice in the morning. They changed the color of my juice a little, but I couldn't taste them, probably because the Greens have an orange flavor. I definitely noticed a difference in how I felt while using the Greens. I had a lot more energy!! Which proved to me I need to eat more healthy stuff lol I only have one tip for those who are new to using the Greens ---- make sure you are near a bathroom the first few days!! They really, how should I say it.. uh, get things going =)

Overall, I really enjoyed these products and I can't wait to try more. There are so more to choose from. From my understanding, they work best when used together.

Now, some may look at the products and think they are expensive and in my opinion, they can be, depending on what you want. However, there is something they have called the "Loyal Customer Price". You save up to 45% on your product, it auto-ships and you can customize it. It's a 3month agreement basically. For example, the Ultimate Body Applicator is $99, but if you choose to do it as a "loyal customer" it is $59. So, regular price for 3 months separately would be about $300, but if you do it as a "loyal customer" it is about $180 for the 3 months.


You can see tons of before/after photos & testimonies on Jaree's Facebook page - Kneller Fit Wraps

You can review more of the products on her website - https://knellerfitwraps.myitworks.com/


*I only received the products in this post review. I received no monetary compensation and everything I have stated is my personal results and opinions.*



No comments:

Post a Comment