Sunday, January 13, 2013

Custom Body Pillows - 20% off for my Readers! Check my post for the Code!

Custom Body Pillows contacted me and would like to offer my readers 20% off for a Valentine's Day Special!! How sweet is that?!

After looking over their site and some of the pictures, I think these could be great gifts for anyone missing a loved one during deployment, training or unaccompanied tours overseas..especially for children!

Make sure to stop by their Facebook page and show them love -
Custom Body Pillows FB

All you have to do is...

Visit their website - http://www.custombodypillows.com/
Upload your photo 
Pick your pillow size & Backside material
Review & checkout
Use the Code - USA20 to get your 20% off!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving us this offer. I was also looking out for an body pillows and now I will also make a custom body pillows for my own.

    ReplyDelete