Friday, February 28, 2014

Organo Gold - Premium Gourmet Beverages

A friend of my husband was kind enough to send us some samples of his Organo Gold Gourmet Coffee. Those who know me know that I'm a coffee addict, so this was perfect for me! Before getting on with my review, I would like to thank Pablo Serrano, at www.rockstarkafe.myorganogold.com , for introducing me to something new!

Pablo sent us some samples of the "Cafe Latte" and the "Black Coffee". To be honest, I was a bit skeptical because I normally do my coffee freshly brewed and this is an instant coffee product. However, I tried it and can't wait to get more! I really enjoyed the "Cafe Latte". It had the perfect amount of cream and sugar in it. A sweet, smooth blend. I also gave some to my neighbor and she texted me two days later and asked if I had more because she said "it was delicious"! Of course I gave her another one and pointed her to Pablo's website.

While browsing www.rockstarkafe.myorganogold.com I saw that they also sell tea and hot chocolate beverages... Which of course, I can't wait to try! I'd also like to try some of their nutraceuticals (nutritional supplements). They have Lucidum, Mycelium, Spore Powder and Grape Seed Oil. Lastly, they have Personal Care products too - soap, lotion and toothpaste. You can make a one time purchase to try something and then if you have a favorite product they give you the option for automatic monthly purchases. 

If you love coffee like I do, I definitely recommend trying some Organo Gold from www.rockstarkafe.myorganogold.com -- if you have specific questions, you can contact Pablo Serrano directly at 856-366-0705 - you've got nothing to lose! 

**small note- I am receiving no monetary compensation for this.. This is my true, personal opinion based on the samples we were given. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is amazing! I am also addicted to Organo Gold Products and my health is better because of them. I was not a coffee drinker prior to tasting the latte. However, now, I do not go a day without drinking something from Organo Gold.

    ReplyDelete