Saturday, March 19, 2011

Moments~

Someone said something to me that really hit home.

"It's these moments that let you know you have the strength to break from the mold of what was & prepare to go in another direction."

Do you ever do something (or not do something) because you are scared of moving forward? Have you been faced with a problem or situation where you keep going in the same direction because you know it is the safe the direction, being afraid of what may come if you choose the unknown? This seems to my life lately.

Afraid of change... afraid of making certain moves because I'm not sure that I'm strong enough to move forward into the unknown. Settling has gotten me no where. I have to break out of this funk I'm in and get in gear.

What moments have you let pass by and later wish you had embraced? Those days are done for me now. I'm going to grab these moments by the horns and ride them out through the uncertainty and fear and embrace the unknown and the excitement that is sure to come with it... I lost my groove years ago and it's time to get it back.


Photobucket

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain. ~Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment