Saturday, April 23, 2011

Okay, I'll answer... =)

Getting to know me questions =)

Q: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
A: I would like to make things happen just by thinking them. Oh the fun I could have!!

Q: Would you ever be naked in public?
A: Uh, does skinny dipping count? If it does, than I have...but not under any other circumstances!

Q: If you could have any career, what would it be?
A: I would love to be a child psychologist. Sadly, I'm too emotional for that.

Q: What is the best gift anyone has ever given you?
A: When we were teens, my husband had a portrait of me drawn from my 11th grade picture.

Q: If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
A: 1 - that my thyroid was normal!! 2 - that I came into some huge inheritance!! 3 - that I could meet LL Cool J !!

Q: If you were going to sing karaoke, what song would you sing?
A: Happy Girl, by Martina Mcbride

Q: What is your favorite movie and why?
A: One of my faves is "Labrynth" - it's mythical, musical, and fun

Q: What is your ideal vacation spot?
A: Some place beautiful, quiet and cheap LOL

Q: Who is your favorite person in the world?
A: ME!!

Q: What makes you feel most alive?
A: When my kids tell me I'm the best mom evarrrrrrr!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment