Thursday, March 24, 2011

30 Days of me - Day 17, Day 18, & Day 19

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.

There isn't anyone I would switch lives with, not even for one day. I'm good with who I am and what I got.

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.

The most important thing for me to accomplish right now is that I raise kids who are well-rounded, respectful, smart, loving and who will be productive members of society. Can't have no bums running around....LOL

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them.

Heckler Queen - a guy from High School gave me this name b/c he said I heckle him all the time...which I do... lol

Chief Woodpecker of the Spring Dawn - Kevin S. gave me this nickname on myspace... don't know why really, but I like it =)

BabyDoll - this is what my husband calls me, well, use to call me. He still does every once in awhile. That was just his pet name for me in High School.

Bitch/cunt/twat - that's what my haters call me =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment