Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30 Days of me - Days 24, 25, 26 and 27

*let's get this finished LOL

Day 24- A letter to your parents.

Dear "dad",
Fuck off. The end.
Love, the daughter you've seen twice since birth =)

Dear Mom,
I miss you so much. I feel you with me still, even after 3 yrs of you being gone. The boys still talk about you and I talk about you to Alexis. She may not remember you because she was so young but she definitely knows who you are. Keep watching over me, I need you.
Love, Your first born =)


Day 25- What I would find in your bag?

*wallet
*scentsy business cards
*lip gloss
*deodorant
*debit cards
*military ID


Day 26- What do you think about your friends?

I love them obviously!!! Seriously though, my friends are some of the best gals around...loving, supportive, funny and they keep it 100% real. Couldn't ask for a better group of gals!


Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?

Because everyone else was doing it. Duh. Yeah, yeah, I'm a follower on this one lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment