Thursday, June 2, 2011

AWN is having a Coupon Boot Camp!

Do you want to learn more about couponing and saving money?!! Well here is the info I got via email. If I could post the PDF file here I would, but I can't... well, if I can, I don't know how, LOL ... It says:

*******************************************************************

Are you a military spouse?
Looking to save money?
Want to know the basics of couponing?

Join us for AWN’s Coupon Boot Camp. This four-part webinar series is led by Army wife Maggie Leung.

Date: June 21/23 & June 28/30
Time: 11-12:30 Eastern
Location: AWN Webinar Room - Announced via email to registrants only
Cost: Free
Notes: Limited space is available. Please do not register if you do not intend on attending ALL FOUR sessions. They are progressive.
Registrant addresses are collected as we will be doing a one-time mailing to those who attend.

*******************************************************************

So, if you'd like more info on how to register, head over to Army Wife Network on Facebook or their website.

Army Wife Network - facebook
Army Wife Network - website

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the posting! You can save the flyer on the registration page under DETAILS as a JPG I think. :) But you have all the info! Hope to see you there!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete