Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 Days of me - Day 2

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

My blogs URL is "soldiersangel"...

The original title of my blog was "Soldier's Angel"... not to be confused with "soldiers angels", the people who do things for soldiers...lol...

When I named my blog "Soldier's Angel" it was because my blog was going to be all about army stuff from my experiences and helpful info for other wives.

Now my blog title is "Finding My Way"... I figured since I'm incorporating other things into my blog that I should have a different name... "Finding my way" is what it is... my journey...finding my way through life... whether it be army related or something else... Which is why I also have the candle background...something to light my way ....

So there is not deep meaning behind the name like I had some revelation or epiphany... just plain and simple...like me... a plain and simple gal =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment