Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 Days of me - Day 3

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends.

Here are a few pics of me with friends =)

This is a pic of Sara, me and Sharon when we waited in line forever to see Ludacris!! It was well worth the wait..that man was delish!

Photobucket

This pic is from Halloween 2010...Standing: Staci, Dee, Vanessa, Amy... Squating: Jennifer and me.

Photobucket

This pic is from Sharon's bday.. Left to Right: Mistie, Carolyn, Sharon & me.

Photobucket

This pic is of Me and Staci... July 5, 2010... the night before we were toasted and still partying up the next day! LOL....

Photobucket

This pic is before we went out to this "Club"... Left to Right: Natalie, Trelanie and Me.

Photobucket

And this one is while we were at the "club".

Photobucket


So, there are some of me and my friends... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment