Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Days of me - Day 6

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why?

Hmmmm...this is a tough one... never really did the super hero thing. I like Batman, but I also like Superman. Let's compare...

Batman has no super powers, but he has some awesome gadgets!! Love the Batmobile and the utility belt... he's rich and lives in a mansion with his own secret cave underneath!! And what woman can resist trying to comfort a man who lost his parents at a young age and never really got over it? You know we love to "fix" men, mend them, comfort them.... Oh and let's not forget his Batcycle...can you imagine all that power between your legs?!! (Yes, I'm being a perv!! LOL)

Superman doesn't have the nifty gadgets, but he has super strength, super speed, x-ray vision and heat vision. Not to mention he can fly. Then there's the tights...not many men can pull them off, but POW!! He sure can! He isn't called the "man of steel" for nothing! The only downfall is his weakness to Kryptonite... I wouldn't mind being his Kryptonite! (Yes, I'm being a perv...again!! LOL)

Okay, so I couldn't choose just one, but oh well, I'm not perfect =)

No comments:

Post a Comment