Monday, September 12, 2011

Breast Reduction - Part 7 *Healing*

It's been 3 days since my surgery and I'm not in too much pain. Mainly discomfort and soreness. I've been blessed with friends and family who care and help. On Saturday, my friend Dee took the kids so I could get uninterrupted rest and Darrell waited on me hand and foot...he has cleaned the house and on Sunday he cooked a nice roast dinner. He helps me with my bandages when I need him to and he does it all with no complaints or ugly faces... I'm surprised he doesn't run and scream, they look horrible lol... but I know that is only temporary.

Here is me recovering =) - Can't really see the "tata's" but we have time for that lol


Today, my friend Mistie called and said she wanted to stop over because she had something for me...awww... the thought alone was sweet enough! Then I saw what she got me! For one, I'm a coffee drinker... she got me a mug so that was perfect... then, I just love the design on it! The saying on the mug just topped it off...

"Friends are like a good bra, they give you all the support you need."

How fitting... lol


That's all for my update =)

Previous post --> Breast Reduction - Part 6 *The actual Surgery*

No comments:

Post a Comment