Thursday, November 17, 2011

Black Friday Madness - with a link to Black Friday 2011 Deals

One of my experiences with Black Friday shopping was something "special" to say the least... lol. I was in my early 20's and I went out with my mother and grandmother (who is a feisty little thing when need be) and one of our stops was the Deptford Mall in Deptford, NJ. My grandma told me that people got crazy on that day, but I thought she was exaggerating because I really hadn't seen any craziness before when I went shopping on Black Friday.

We pulled into the mall and was about to grab this parking spot when this big truck cut my grandma off (in her little car) and stole the spot. I then heard a string of cuss words that I couldn't ever remember coming out of my grandmothers mouth as she flipped this truck off. We moved on to another spot down a few spaces and when we got out of the car we saw the "lady" from the truck and I heard her say "There's that old bitch" - talking about my grandma.

Now, I've never really been one to be aggressive or start fights, but in my mind, this woman was about to get the beat down of her life for calling my grandma a bitch. I started walking towards her saying "who the f*ck are you calling an old bitch?! I'm gonna show you a bitch!" - LOL - well, I didn't get very far b/c my mother grabbed my arm and told me to let it go. My grandma chuckled and the woman looked at me in shock and kept it moving under the protection of the arm of the man she was with.

So our day was off to a great start! NOT lol... The mall was so crowded and I was glad I left the boys with my in-laws. Having toddlers with me would have been a mess. You couldn't walk without getting stepped on and trying to get into the different stores was just insane. Never again will I go to a mall on Black Friday. I will venture out to other stores though lol...

Enough with my story! With the wonders of Google, I found the official Black Friday website that has links to all kinds of deals in tons of stores!! There is even a link on the website for online deals as well, for those who don't want to deal with the crowds and get great deals sitting at home in their PJs drinking coffee =)

Here is the link. Have fun searching for what you want =)
TheBlackFriday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment