Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Locket & My Story

 Here is My Locket & My Story for T.Graham - Origami Owl Independent Designer

Blessed - I've overcome many obstacles in my life and have come out stronger for it in the end. I have been blessed with wonderful kids, a husband who always provides, amazing friends and loving family. I wake up every morning knowing I'm blessed to see another day. This part of my locket reminds me to always be thankful for what I have been blessed with.

The Coffee Cup - The coffee cup reminds me of good friends. It reminds me specifically of my "sisters" that I met in Junction City, KS. Those amazing women got me through one of the toughest years of my life, my husband's first deployment. They helped bring me closer to God and they helped me see the strength I never knew I had. This part of my locket reminds me of our coffee times together (even though all of them didn't drink coffee) and the wisdom they passed on to me.



The Mom Heart - This symbolized the most important "job" I'll ever hold in this life. Being a mother. Raising 3 kids to become respectable and a positive, productive members of society. This part of my locket reminds me of the honor it is to be blessed with DeeJay, Richie, and Alexis...

The Pink Stone - This symbolizes my birth month - October - This part of my locket reminds me to keep my Scorpio traits in check when the bad ones surface lol

The Angel Wing - This is simply a tribute to my mother who passed away some years ago from Cancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment