Thursday, September 13, 2012

Teddys From The Troops PR Update!

I'm so excited and pleased at how much my Product Review and Give-a-way helped "Teddy's From The Troops"! Here are some "stats" from "Teddy's From The Troops":

*Her Facebook Fan Page went up by close to 600 "likes"!!
*Two other bloggers asked her about doing the same as I did!!
*She had 5 sales within the first 2hrs of my posting!!
*More sales have been pouring in!!
*The big one - Army Spouse Magazine contacted her about doing a feature!!!


This was my very first Product Review/Give-a-way through my blog and I think it did amazing!! Thank you "Teddy's From The Troops" for allowing me to help you! And thank you to all the fans of *Army Wives Do It With Hooah* for reading the Product Review and participating in the Give-a-way. You all rock!!

If you are interested in doing Advertising through my blog or doing a Product Review and Give-a-way read here:
Advertising
Give-a-ways/Contests
Product Reviews

CELEBRATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment