Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year! (I know, it's late, lol)

For New Year's Eve, the husband and I joined his mom and dad for a night out at a country club for their New Year's party. I had a great time! Pretty good food and an open bar... I think I got my drinks worth for what we paid, lol... I had 4 Long Island Iced Teas & 4 cranberry/vodka's...yeah, I was toasted.

Let me just say that I am not one who really dances in front of others, only a select few have seen me dance...so my husband getting me on the dance floor was a big thing. (In 14yrs, he has not seen me dance, except slow dancing with him.) I was a bit tipsy and I figured there was no way in hell I could look worse than some of those non-dancing white folks, lol...

I have to tell about the woman who fell on me with her drunk ass!! I know what I'm about to write is pretty judgmental, but, oh well. When I first saw this woman I thought to myself, "this bitch is trippin'"... now let me tell you why... without a doubt, this woman's dress was gorgeous, it was blue and sparkly and I loved it!! However... her bleached blonde hair, that you could tell was bleached way too many times, completely flushed out her over-tanned skin that had a tough leathery appearance. I hate that!! Stop bleaching your hair to where it is white as snow and tanning to where your skin looks like beef jerky!! Come on ladies!! LOL... So anyway... I was sitting in my chair, minding my business while my husband was on the dance floor with his mother. Next thing I know, this woman in the blue dress, who was guzzling drinks quicker than I don't know what, fell out of her chair behind me and onto my leg! Her head was stuck between the two legs of the chair and by the time I could move myself to try to help her, her friend was there. Her friend was drunk too and was trying to get this woman's head out from between the legs of the chair and looked like she was about to chop it off. Finally I just screamed (because of the loud music), "YOU GET HER, I GOT THE CHAIR... I SAID I GOT THE CHAIR!!"...lol... for the rest of the night, I kept my eye on her. Haha.

Midnight came fast and the hubs and I brought in the New Year with champagne and a kiss. Had a great, memorable time....

Here we are just before midnight...a bit tipsy..lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment