Friday, September 30, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

How sweet is that?! I have never gotten an "award" for my blog before, but here it is...


Thank you so much Fort Living Room for including me in this. You're awesome and I love your posts and input on my pages/blog... Awesome-sauce!! ((now if you would kindly make yourself a "button" so I may add you to my blog I would appreciate it lol))

According to Fort Living Room I have some rules to follow that come with this Award...

The rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

So...number 1 - check

Share 7 things about me...hmmm...okay, here we go!
1. I'm a Scorpio
2. My favorite color is purple
3. I'm pro-choice
4. I love helping others
5. I recently had a breast reduction
6. I have been with my S/O for 15 1/2 yrs
7. I love coffee

The 15 other bloggers I'm going to award are:
1. The Army Wife Dude
2. Just Weighing in and Moving On
3. My Iced Tea
4. Saraplicious! Kitchen
5. Random Rants of an Army Wife
6. Life of a DiamondBack
7. Oh the life of an Army Wife
8. My Life as a Sailors Princess
9. Memoirs of an Army Couple
10. Household6Diva
11. Formerly Known as "Anonymous Army Wife"
12. Forget the Dog not the Baby
13. Entry a day While you're away
14. Blonde Glambition
15. A Wicked Woman's Wit & Wisdom

Check them out while I go let them know they won ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks sweety! I will be sure to do this when I get on later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Just getting over jet-lag, so I'm a little delayed in seeing this. You made my day ;)

    ReplyDelete