Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Vacation 2011 - part 1 - Disney World (day 1)

This year we were unexpectedly blessed with some extra money. One of my dreams was always to go to Disney World at Christmas time. Thanks to my mother I was able to share my childhood dream with my kids =) Thank you mommy (RIP) for helping make this a great Christmas.

Our Disney vacation started in Kissimmie, FL. When we go to the area we always stay at the Seralago. The rooms are a decent price, there is a little arcade, a bar, a pool and other "pluses" there. The room we got was a "kids suite" so the kids had their little area and we could have some privacy =)

Down in the Lobby they had all kinds of Christmas trees. My fave was the Santa one:



Here is the kids part - it is like a little fort with bunkbeds, a tv and an xbox:

We used our first day to just relax from driving so we got some food and played miniature golf...





More to come =)

No comments:

Post a Comment