Little thing I learned today - "Liebster" is German for "favorite".. google is my friend!
If you receive this award , here's what you do...
- The nominated blogger has to post 11 random facts about themselves
- Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated them asked
- Create 11 new questions for the those you nominate to answer
- Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post
- No tag backs!
So, here are my 11 random facts!
- I'm secretly a Justin Bieber fan. Don't judge me!
- I love books! If I were a hoarder, I would hoard books.
- When I was a little girl, I use to want to be an olympic gymnast.
- I have read the book "Ghost Girl" ten times.
- I have a fascination with old Bibles.
- I'm shy, even infront of my husband whom I've been with for 16 1/2yrs... but when I'm alone or it's just my daughter and I, I will sing and dance my heart out.
- I've been BobSledding at Lake Placid in NY.
- My favorite comedy sitcom is "Martin".
- I am extremely impatient.
- When I was 15/16 I had Midnight Blue/Black hair. It looked black, but when the light hit is a certain way, it looked midnight blue.
- I'm not very good at dancing, but I'm a beast on the Wii, The Michael Jackson Experience.. you don't want none of this!! LOL
- Why do you blog? Well, I started blogging as a way to pass time during one of my husbands deployments. Then I figured that since he is making a career of the army, it would be a good way for me to "journal" and share info and experiences with other spouses.
- Outside of blogging, what are some of your favorite hobbies? I love to read! Reading relaxes me. I also like to throw on my walking gear and take brisk walks while listening to my music. I also like bowling, we try to go at least once a month for date night.
- What is a goal you hope to achieve within the next year? I hope to be starting classes for a degree in nursing w/in the next year.
- If you could pick 3 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Loyal, Passionate, Fierce
- Where is somewhere you really want to visit or vacation to? The Bahamas
- What did you want to do when you grew up? I wanted to do lots of things lol one thing was wife/mother, another was an accountant, another was a child psychologist and another was an olympic gymnast... I'm a stay at home mother right now, trying to change that lol
- How many places have you lived? I'll say how many states... 5 - NJ, KS, CO, TX, and GA
- What is your most least favorite place you lived and why? I really don't have one.. I've liked everywhere we've lived lol
- What is your guilty pleasure? Sneaking off to the movies by myself.
- What are you addicted to? COFFEE!
- What is your love story? My husband and I met in 10th grade. He persued me and got me.. we were together for 6yrs before we got married and had 2 boys. We had our daughter 3yrs after we got married.
My Iced Tea
Marine Wife, Mommy & Life
HouseHold 6 Diva
*I'll add more later
Here are my questions for yall:
- Why do you blog?
- Outside of blogging, what are some of your favorite hobbies?
- What is a goal you hope to achieve in the next year?
- If you could pick three words to describe yourself, what would they be?
- Where is somewhere you really want to visit or vacation to?
- What did you want to do when you grew up...what do you do?
- How many places have you lived?
- What was your most and least favorite place you've lived and why?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- I think everyone is addicted to something...what are you addicted to?
- What is your love story?