Monday, December 10, 2012

The Liebster Award =)

How awesome!! I've been awarded the "The Liebster Award" by a fellow blogger..thank you Angela (Click to see her blog) - What is "The Liebster Award" you may be wondering? It is a blog award given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is passed on to other new and upcoming bloggers to help spread the word on their blogs.  Seems pretty cool to me! 

Little thing I learned today - "Liebster" is German for "favorite".. google is my friend!









If you receive this award , here's what you do...

  • The nominated blogger has to post 11 random facts about themselves
  • Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated them asked
  • Create 11 new questions for the those you nominate to answer
  • Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post
  • No tag backs!
 
So, here are my 11 random facts!
  1.  I'm secretly a Justin Bieber fan. Don't judge me!
  2.  I love books! If I were a hoarder, I would hoard books.
  3. When I was a little girl, I use to want to be an olympic gymnast. 
  4. I have read the book "Ghost Girl" ten times.
  5. I have a fascination with old Bibles.
  6. I'm shy, even infront of my husband whom I've been with for 16 1/2yrs... but when I'm alone or it's just my daughter and I, I will sing and dance my heart out.
  7. I've been BobSledding at Lake Placid in NY.
  8. My favorite comedy sitcom is "Martin".
  9. I am extremely impatient.
  10. When I was 15/16 I had Midnight Blue/Black hair. It looked black, but when the light hit is a certain way, it looked midnight blue.
  11. I'm not very good at dancing, but I'm a beast on the Wii, The Michael Jackson Experience.. you don't want none of this!! LOL
Here are the questions I have to answer and my answers: 
  1. Why do you blog? Well, I started blogging as a way to pass time during one of my husbands deployments. Then I figured that since he is making a career of the army, it would be a good way for me to "journal" and share info and experiences with other spouses.
  2.  Outside of blogging, what are some of your favorite hobbies? I love to read! Reading relaxes me. I also like to throw on my walking gear and take brisk walks while listening to my music. I also like bowling, we try to go at least once a month for date night.
  3. What is a goal you hope to achieve within the next year? I hope to be starting classes for a degree in nursing w/in the next year.
  4. If you could pick 3 words to describe yourself, what would they be? Loyal, Passionate, Fierce 
  5. Where is somewhere you really want to visit or vacation to? The Bahamas
  6. What did you want to do when you grew up? I wanted to do lots of things lol one thing was wife/mother, another was an accountant, another was a child psychologist and another was an olympic gymnast... I'm a stay at home mother right now, trying to change that lol
  7. How many places have you lived? I'll say how many states... 5 - NJ, KS, CO, TX, and GA
  8. What is your most least favorite place you lived and why? I really don't have one.. I've liked everywhere we've lived lol
  9. What is your guilty pleasure? Sneaking off to the movies by myself.
  10. What are you addicted to? COFFEE!
  11. What is your love story? My husband and I met in 10th grade. He persued me and got me.. we were together for 6yrs before we got married and had 2 boys. We had our daughter 3yrs after we got married. 
Here are my nominees (now I don't know if they have less than 200 followers or not, these are just my faves:
 TheArmyWife(DUDE)
My Iced Tea 
 Marine Wife, Mommy & Life
HouseHold 6 Diva

*I'll add more later

Here are my questions for yall:

  1. Why do you blog?
  2. Outside of blogging, what are some of your favorite hobbies?
  3. What is a goal you hope to achieve in the next year?
  4. If you could pick three words to describe yourself, what would they be?
  5. Where is somewhere you really want to visit or vacation to?
  6. What did you want to do when you grew up...what do you do?
  7. How many places have you lived?
  8. What was your most and least favorite place you've lived and why?
  9. What is your guilty pleasure?
  10. I think everyone is addicted to something...what are you addicted to?
  11. What is your love story?

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay so glad you did this :) I enjoyed reading yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Thank you hunny! Just saw that you had posted this on my FB page and for whatever stupid reason it had it marked as Spam! :(( I will do this sometime this week! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete