Sunday, December 2, 2012

Give-a-Way from "Kneller Fit Wraps"

 Have you ever been interested in trying the "It Works" wraps? I have, but I've always been a bit skeptical. Well, Kneller Fit Wraps has asked me to do a give-a-way for my fans on *Army Wives Do It With Hooah* AND has asked me to do a product review! So, not only is she giving one away to my fans, but I get to try it too! My product review, to include before and after pics, will be in a separate blog post later this month.

Never heard of "It Works" wraps?
Well... HERE IS THE SKINNY!!!

The Ultimate Body Applicator (AKA Skinny or Fit Wrap) causes the pores in the skin to open and allow the product to penetrate the skin and into the deeper layers getting right to the fat cells where it forces toxins out of them. Those toxins are then picked up by the blood stream and filtered thru the kidneys and essentially are eliminated through your urine. (A little fact about fat cells, when you are born, you are born with all the fat cells your body will ever have, however, fat can expand 1000x its original size. Fat holds toxins and CAN be shrunk, which makes this product the perfect solution for shrinking fat cells! The result? Skin that looks smoother, slimmer, and is more firm!

You can visit Kneller Fit Wraps on Facebook to get more information, more inspiration and check out pictures that show results! You can also contact her via email at knellerfitwraps@hotmail.com  

Or visit her website - https://knellerfitwraps.myitworks.com/

Now, this is how the give-a-way is going to work! I will post the picture shown in this blog post on my page, *Army Wives Do It With Hooah* - follow the instructions on the picture. On 12/10/12 I will use Random.org to choose the winner from those who participate. I will contact the winner so they can claim their wrap!






No comments:

Post a Comment