Monday, July 12, 2010

Just because I'm not neurotic about it....

...doesn't mean I don't care!! Seriously, come on!!

Here's the deal:

Since April, I have lost over 30 pounds and I wanted a break. For the past 2 weeks I haven't been doing anything. Today is the day I was going to get back into it and work on my next 30 pound goal. I was a hundred pounds over weight and that seemed so overwhelming to me so I had decided to break it into smaller goals, because I can admit that I will give up easy if I feel too overwhelmed. All I wanted was a little break!! It may not work for everyone, but it is working for me. I feel ready to start on my next goal. I was even talking about it last night with my girlfriends that I'm ready to get back on track.

Well, my husband has a damn fit! All of sudden he assumes I'm not motivated or I don't care, or I don't take being overweight serious. I know he means well, but it still hurts. He is a fitness freak and has never had to deal with weight issues or health problems so everything I say sounds like an excuse to him. I know he loves he me, but I feel like sometimes nothing is ever good enough.

So, I hung up on him. Yes, he is deployed and I hung up on him. Crucify me now!! I even ignored his call when he called back. I just don't want to feel upset. Getting upset is not motivation. Feeling like nothing is good enough for him, is not motivating me to do shit because no matter what I do, something I do will be wrong. He's at the gym every day. I wish I could go every day. As a matter of fact, me and my friend Mistey were talking and I told her once the kids start school, I want to go with her to the gym. I can't ask my friends to watch my kids every day so I can to the gym. I just won't do it.

Now to go back and call my school for the third time today to get them on the ball with ordering my books for my classes that started today!! UGH! Is it Tuesday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment