Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Military Spouse of the Year - Vote for El Brown!

First El Brown had to win Army Spouse of the Year...now she has moved on to the Military Spouse of the year! There is a spouse from each branch - VOTE FOR MRS. EL BROWN =)


I now have the link for voting!


Dear Friends and Family!!!

I am in the running for 2012 Military Spouse of the Year. Anyone can vote, military affiliation is not required. Your vote and the votes of the people in your networks would help me tremendously in this rewarding personal and professional endeavor.

Please, visit my profile at http://msoy.milspouse.com/ViewProfile.aspx?id=371 , click "Vote", and register as a user. After you have created an account, you can visit my profile and vote once every 60 minutes.

Thank you in advance for your support. Your help will allow me to expand my efforts in advocating Early Childhood Education, Early Intervention, and Parent Education in the military community.

My Campaign Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bypp-LMV2ss

With Gratitude,

El Brown, M.S.Ed., Chief Founding Mom
===============================
phone | vm: 831.383.9818
email: elbrown@kinderjam.com
www.kinderjam.com

1 comment: