Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Today is the day!! (weight loss/health)

Over the weekend I went and bought a treadmill. I was contemplating between a treadmill or elliptical, but I look at the elliptical in the gym and want to cry lol..so a friend (Thanks Kevin!) told me that I should pick what I enjoy doing and will keep me motivated. So, the treadmill won. =)

Yesterday, Darrell put it together for me (thanks babe!). Today will be the day I start using it =)



Last night, Darrell gave me an iPod touch and this morning I loaded some music on it so I can "get my jam on" while on the treadmill.

My daily goals for now:
*get on the treadmill for at least an hour a day
*keep track of my calories (between 1200 & 1600 a day) with my "lose it" app
*keep track of my exercise on the "lose it" app too
*I'll be doing sit-ups, push-ups, and weight/resistant exercises with the stuff I have at home. Once I make up my schedule, I will share it =)
*I will start using my Zumba fitness for the wii but this will be every other day

That's all for now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment