Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Vacation 2011 - part 2 - New Jersey

The second part of our Christmas Vacation was spent in New Jersey with family. The kids had fun for the most part, but Richie was sick for about 3 days...poor kid. I got to briefly see my brother and I spent a few hours with my oldest bestie, Dawn (and her adorable kids). Besides my husbands parents, we also got to see my grandma, my Aunt and my cousin.

We ate out, played pool, jammed to some music on the record player...yes, records... my MIL played all kinds of old hits. Great music.

For New Years we went to the Country Club like we did last year. Had a wonderful time again with the hubs. He tried to get me to dance, but it didn't work out so well LOL

Now, I need a vacation from my vacation!! ((Sorry, no pics this time lol))

1 comment:

  1. Sounds GREAT! Next time, dancing. :D My kids are loving that dog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete