Thursday, February 23, 2012

13,000 Fan Give-a-way for *AWDIWH* -- Winner is ASHLEY RAMSEY!!

My fan page *Army Wives do it With Hooah* recently hit 13,000 fans!!

American Hero Clothing & Accessories asked to do a give-a-way for my fans once we hit 13,000.

Here is where I announced the "contest" - Contest Announcement

Here is where the fans commented on her page - AWDIWH fans comments

I wrote all the names down next to a number in the order they commented.




I then used http://www.random.org/ to pick the winner -




THE WINNER IS ----- ASHLEY RAMSEY!!

I will link the owner of American Hero Clothing & Accessories with Ashley's profile and I will also message Ashley myself =)

**My lovely from Key Element Jewelry if you would like to do a give-a-way, we will get together and figure one out =)

THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment