Thursday, March 22, 2012

ACU Bags and Wallets by HollyBelle' Bags

If you're looking for an ACU bag, check out ACU Bags and Wallets by HollyBelle' Bags . Her stuff is beautiful and she is super sweet!!

I first learned of Holly when I competed in a referral contest for her. The prize was an ACU wallet and I won. I got to choose the color of my trim and for those who know, I'm sure you can guess I chose purple. I got my wallet and loved it..that was when I decided, after 9yrs of being an army wife, to get an ACU purse to use as my "Scentsy Brag Bag".

Here is my wallet and purse:


Then, at Christmas time, she was making cute little ACU ornaments and I thought it would be neat to get one for each post we've been to so far and I'll continue to get one each time we PCS.


And now today I went and picked up my key chain she made for me to match my purse & wallet =)


If you're looking for something like this, Holly is your gal!!
ACU Bags and Wallets by HollyBelle' Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment