Wednesday, October 3, 2012

4 Weeks of Fun!!

On Monday, October 1st, I wrote up 4wks worth of "exercises" to do to push my butt into gear. I may not follow each day exactly, depends on how I feel physically, but I WILL do something everyday. I have some exercise videos that I want to start doing so they are what I'm focusing on this month. I want to see what I like and what works for me.


The videos I have:
1. Bob Harper's Inside Out Method (contains 2 workouts, WO: 1 is the regular workout, WO: 2 is the beginner workout)
2. Jillian Michaels - Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
3. The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout
4. The Biggest Loser Power Walk (Has 4 different walks)
5. The Biggest Loser Power Sculpt (6wk program, broken down into 2wk levels)
6. Shape (Has 4 sections, "Total Body Toning", "Power Burn", "Amazing Arms", "Lower Body Blast")

I will make a post each week for a weekly update on exactly what I did and how I felt.





No comments:

Post a Comment