Sunday, October 2, 2011

I ♥ Halloween!

Halloween has always been a fun time for me. My birthday is a few days before Halloween so my mother would always throw me a birthday/halloween party for my birthday... everyone would dress up (even my mom) and we would play all kinds of games and just "wild out"... I miss that...

Here is my mom at one of my Birthday Parties, she made a great witch!:


Besides being close to my birthday, I love horror movies!! October is the month when a whole bunch of channels do horror movie marathons and play some of my old faves..."Halloween", "Friday the 13th", "Pumpkin Head", "Hocus Pocus"...so many more...

Last Halloween was so much fun! I dressed up with the kids... we did something at the Battalion and had a blast... there was face painting, crafts, food, costume contests...which my boys won 2nd place in =)

Mario and Luigi:


Alexis was a princess...so fitting lol:


Here are some pics from the FRG function at Battalion:




On Halloween night was when the real fun started!! We went "Trick or Treating" with some friends and then we handed out candy... I'm all about scary stuff so I was having so much fun scaring the kids lol... some of them were scared to come up to the table and get candy and one little kid actually growled!! Too funny!

More pics (I'm the white face):




I can't wait for Halloween this year!! I'm thinking of being a wicked witch since Alexis is going as Dorothy... but if I am, I'm gonna be a sexy wicked witch to show of my new, smaller boobies ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love that the kids costumes all went together, I plan on doing that with my kiddos when i have more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when kids pick stuff that go together too =)

    ReplyDelete