Saturday, November 27, 2010

They are out to get me....

All three of them.... my darling angels, or at this moment, not so angelic... it seems to me that my boys truly believe I love to hear them argue and fight. Well, now I think they know otherwise seeing as how on Saturday night they are in bed at 7:30pm.

My boys like to play couch commando and constantly want control of the television when they come in from playing outside. My daughter whines and cries that she NEVER gets to watch what she wants.... (you can only take so much of "max & ruby")...Then the boys go on to say she ALWAYS gets to watch what she wants....so guess what? NO TV!! Yup, tv is unplugged and it is so peaceful =)

I think I will play some solitaire while I have these rare quite moments to myself...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment