Thursday, November 18, 2010

These four walls....

Do you ever feel like the walls around you are just closing in? My walls are and I feel like I'm suffocating, a bag is over my head and I can't reach it to break a hole in it so I can breathe...

Photobucket


Wall one... my kids....
I love them, I really do... they are the most important things in the world to me, but I am so tired of it all... sometimes I just wish I could go back to being 14 and innocent, playing with barbies still and running around with my friends, no cares, no worries...now I have 3 kids and they consume me... don't get me wrong, they are my loves, but when do I get a break? I know, I know.... never... but lately, I just need a break...

Photobucket


Wall two...my body...
Why me? Several things come to mind to here. After this twins, my thyroid went haywire...I have to take medicine for the rest of my life b/c of my thyroid or I will eventually die. Every 3 months I go to the doctor to get my blood checked and blah blah.... it's a pain. And now my doctor thinks I may be going through menopause at 31!!!! Seriously?!! Than there is my weight... sure I lost 30 pounds, but I'm stuck... I went to the gym even though I hated it...I went faithfully and didn't drop 2 pounds... so fuck the gym...I have a cute face right?

Photobucket


Wall three... work... I want to work!!!
How? It takes forever to get the kids in for physicals to register them with CYS so I can get them in some after school program..than I actually have to find a job in this shitty town!! This would be a great time to live at Fort Hood right now...more options LOL....maybe I can be a peddler...

Photobucket


Wall four... the love of my life...
Well, can't go into detail there... but that wall is the heaviest...crumbling down on me....

Photobucket


So there's my superwoman falling apart...it's happens to us all at some point, right?

2 comments: