Tuesday, July 26, 2011

♥Friends♥

The more I think about what is important in this lifestyle...the army lifestyle... I think of my friends..Without them, I would go completely crazy!!

Yesterday I went to take Fran her "Penny the Pig" Scentsy Buddy and she wasn't home. So I texted her and found where she was and lovingly stalked her down at the PX lol... Fran is amazing.. I love that woman!! Fran will do anything she can for you and would give you her last dollar if you needed it. I actually came across Fran when I was hosting a jewelry party with my MIL and she wanted to order because she saw my event on facebook...I'm so glad she did b/c meeting her has brought joy to my life...

Today I spent some time with Staci... I went over around noon, thinking they would be up (they just came home from leave and were adjusting to the new time zone again and from driving hours and hours) but they weren't. I told Eddie I would come back but he said it was okay and to come in... Staci made coffee and it was so comforting to sit with my best buddy, drink coffee and fall back into our routine of when the guys were gone. They came over for dinner and we had some laughs and good food... I met Staci when our mutual friend Aimee asked me to help her when they first got to Stewart... I showed up on her doorstep the day the movers were there and she hasn't been able to get rid of me since! lol... a part of my heart will go with them to Carson when they leave in Sept... *wipes tear*

I also spent some time with Jennifer today!! Now that hookah is my homie!! LOL No, she really doesn't sell her ass, "Hookah" is just our pet name for each other lol... She came over tonight for dinner too, along with Staci, after she was done her meeting... she kinda had no choice to come over since I had her kids, bwahahaaa...lol.. She stayed for a bit and we laughed at the stupidest things.. Thank gosh she will still be here when Fran and Staci leave b/c I will need someone to let me cry on their shoulder... we will cry together...

I really don't know what my point is... I'm a bit tipsy, I can admit that.. I'm feeling kinda a lovey... I just know that without my friends my life would be very lonely!! Especially when Darrell is gone.. My friends complete me... and as Staci said earlier today, "they are friends I will have for life, no matter how far apart in distance we are, we will always be together"... So very true...

So, if you have friends who have made your army life a bit easier and who are now like family, let them know how much they mean to you.. tell them how special and blessed you feel to have had the chance to have them in your life... I will..

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
- Sent by Jasmine Fitzwilliam

No comments:

Post a Comment