Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun in the sun on the 4th!

The kids and I had a blast yesterday!

We went around to the activities on post and the kids went roller skating and rock wall climbing.



After that we went off post to get some ice cream to cool down =) Sonic Java Chiller (caramel) is the bomb =)

When we came back on post we went to a different area so the kids could get their faces painted and play on the big blow-up slides and in the bounce house. In this area there was a dog show going on. I had never heard of them before. They are called Disc-Connected K9's (click on their name to see their facebook page) and the show they put on was awesome! I think my favorite thing about them is that they work with all dogs who have been rescued. The stories are very touching! My boys loved them and Richie kept saying the entire way home "Those dogs were beast!" - for those of us who aren't hip, he means they were great, lol. The boys got their pics done with one of the dogs after the show and had their frisbees signed.


**This picture is for the AWN Photo Challenge.**

All in all, the day was great and full of fun, even though I got burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment