Wednesday, May 18, 2011

*Army Wives Do It With Hooah*

I told the gals/guys on my page *AWDIWH* that I would write a little intro about myself ...so here is it =)

I grew up in a little town in Southern New Jersey and moved from there to another town where I met my husband in the 10th grade. We dated on and off for about 6 yrs, mainly "on" lol, and they we got married in June 2002. This year will be our 9yr wedding anniversary.

During our dating/marriage we have been through a lot as a couple... we had 2 boys before we got married and a daughter after my husbands 1st deployment...she was a deployment baby =)

My husband joined the army in 2002 and he is planning on retiring out. I'm pretty easy going so I don't mind as long as we're all together and the family is taken care of.

A bit about me personally:

Purple is my favorite color, I love reading books.... mostly horror and self-help, but I also love books that teach me things! I am a loyal friend and always help my girls when they need me, they know who they can count on!!

We've lived at Fort Riley, Fort Carson, Fort Hood and now Fort Stewart. My husband has been deployed 4 times and I have stood by and supported him 100%.

I have hypothyroidism and it can be a very serious problem if not taken care of. It almost killed me and I had no idea how bad it was until I did some research ---> Hypothyroidism

I recently started selling Scentsy and I love it!!!

Here I'll share some pics of me and my family =)


Photobucket


Here are my links:

My fan page - *Army Wives Do It With Hooah*
My Mod profile for *AWDIWH* - Jamie Hooah-Mod ((where people send "inbox" questions))
My Scentsy Website - Scentsy-We make perfect Scents
My Scentsy fan page - Jamie Lynn~ Independent Scentsy Consultant
My Scentsy profile - Jamie Lynn ~ IndependScentsyConsult
My tumblr - Queenie's Thougths
My twitter - Jamielynn1027

You can also read more about me by going to the "About Me" tab in this blog and reading the post of your choice =) Happy Reading!

Much love and many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment