Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Proud Wife Moment!

Today I went to the WLC graduation to support my husband, just like the other spouses there. They were supporting their graduate - I was supporting my love,
who was being honored for Instructor of the Cycle. It's nice to see him recognized for all the hard work he does. He got a plaque, a watch, some gift cards and a voucher to a furniture store.

Congrats Babe!! I love you!!


There's my Proud Wife Moment =) Feel free to share one of your Proud Wife Moments in the comments! (Or proud husband moment if you're one of the ManSpouses)

5 comments:

  1. My husband just got back from this! He was already an E5 for a three years but he needed it so he can put his packet in for E6. Tell your husband congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Awesome Congrats to your husband and you! :) I love those moments of recognition for all the hard work he's done!
    Following from http://wifemomworklife.blogspot.com/
    come on by and follow back when you get the chance :)

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting =) Now I'm off to check out your blog =)

      Delete