Sunday, June 20, 2010

One of those days...

Yuppers! We all have them. One of those days...the kind of day where you wish you could just stay in bed and let it pass...the kind of day you wish you could do over or just skip all together...the kind of day we dread having.

I have let stress and little annoyances just build and build until my body can't take it anymore. The headache, the gut-wrenching sick feeling in my stomach, restless legs and teary eyes. These are the days I hate. The days I feel so alone, no matter how many people I know I have who support me. Oh, the gloomy weather doesn't help either. Big thanks to "mother nature". LOL.

I wish I had my mother to call, or even my mother-in-law, but my mom passed away and the latter isn't even an option. Sad really, but I guess that's life.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hugs to you sweetie. I wish I had the words to make you feel a little better, but I know how it goes. Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day :)

    ReplyDelete