Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Breast Reduction - Part 9 *2nd Post-op*

I'm almost at 2 weeks since I've had my surgery and I can say that I thought it would be so much worse!! Well, today wasn't fun at all... I had my 2nd post-op appointment and even though I wasn't in there long, I wasn't thrilled. I know my doctor didn't mean to hurt me, and it wasn't bad, but it was bothersome...

He took out my stitches today and was feeling around. I am mostly numb but I can feel it and it was uncomfy. I bled a little bit and now, hours later, I'm really sore. Good news is that the doctor says I'm healing nicely!

The only thing I liked about the doctors visit today was when the doctor came in after I had put my robe on. I opened my robe and he said, "look at this perky lady!"...lol... my boobs haven't been perky for years! hahaaa.. so yeah, I loved the perky comment.

All in all, I'm so happy I did this! Next appointment in 2 weeks =) /update lol

No comments:

Post a Comment